These enchilada stuffed flame broiled portobello mushrooms are a simple vegan supper formula that is prepared in less than 25 minutes, and won’t abandon you feeling hungry.
These folks just need to cook on the grill for 5-6 minutes! The cheddar gets melty, the sauce is bubbly and the mushrooms are *just* cooked through. You don’t need them to overcook in light of the fact that they breakdown into a heap of mush and the enchilada sauce will get away.
Also try our recipe Vegan Stuffed Mushrooms
These enchilada-stuffed portobellos are an easy vegetarian dinner recipe that is ready in 25 minutes!
- 4 portobello mushrooms
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/2 cup corn kernels
- 1/2 cup black beans drained and rinsed
- 1 cup enchilada sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon flour
- 1 cup mozzarella or Monterey jack cheese shredded
- 2 tablespoons chives
- Pre-heat your barbecue to medium-high heat.
- Using a small spoon, scoop the gills out of the mushrooms.
- Brush mushroom exteriors with olive oil and place on a large plate.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together the enchilada sauce, salt and flour until no lumps remain.
- Spoon around 2 tablespoons of corn and black beans into each mushroom. Drizzle with the sauce. Top with shredded cheese.
For more details : https://bit.ly/2VvHGR2
Read more our recipe One Pot Taco Zucchini Noodles