These Crispy Potato Tacos depend on a one of the principal formulas I at any point posted here. I’m somewhat humiliated to share the connection, but on the other hand it’s amusing to perceive how my photography has advanced in the previous 3 years!
The administration appeared to go downhill a bit and they began charging for chips. They do in any case have the best margaritas around the local area however! In any case, here and there it’s a lot simpler to re-make something at home than to go out.
These Crispy Potato Tacos are actually simple to make in light of the fact that there’s only one fundamental fixing. What’s more, when there are not many fixings in a formula you gotta make them great! I heat up the potatoes and after that cook them firm with a couple of flavors.
Also try our recipe Crispy Honey Chilli Potatoes
These Crispy Potato Tacos are a delicious vegetarian and vegan taco that even meat eaters will love! It’s great for a quick and easy weeknight dinner or breakfast! Gluten free too.
- 2 large russet potatoes, cut into bite size pieces
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- Scant 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- Corn tortillas
- Optional toppings: lettuce, tomato, avocado, salsa, onion, jalapeno, cilantro
- Add chopped potatoes to a large pot and cover with cold water. Bring potatoes to a boil and cook until fork tender, 15-20 minutes. When done, drain potatoes well.
- Heat a large skillet over medium heat and add olive oil, potatoes and all the spices. Stir until all the spices are evenly incorporated and then arrange in a single layer.
For more detail : https://bit.ly/2G6H2UG
Read more our recipe Shrimp, Asparagus and Avocado Salad – Paleo & Whole30 Recipe