This perfect eating pan fried rice formula additionally makes staggering remains, so don’t fear making a twofold clump. The flavors truly met up in the cooler medium-term (particularly that new ginger root). It’ll suggest a flavor like a fresh out of the box new dish after its warmed. Actually, it can even be solidified. That implies you’ll have a prepared to-eat, solid supper sitting tight for you on those in a hurry days.
Our spotless eating southern style rice has indistinguishable fulfilling tastes from eatery renditions, yet our flavors originate from an abundance sound fixings. The nutty dark colored rice fills you with fiber and minerals, and our pan fried food blend is a powerhouse of supplement thick nourishments.
Also try our recipe Pineapple Fried Rice
Clean Eating Chicken Fried Rice saves you all the calories from take out.
For the rice
- 1 cup long grain brown rice
- 2 1/2 cups water
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
For the fried rice
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/2 cup chopped onions
- 1 cup diced bell pepper, red or green
- 1 tablespoon finely minced, peeled ginger root
- 3 tablespoons water
- 2 boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cut into thin strips
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 2-3 tablespoons lite soy sauce, optional Tamari
- 2 teaspoons sesame oil
- 1/4 cup chopped scallions or green onions, optional
For the rice:
- Add rice, salt, and water to a pot, stir once, and bring to a boil over high heat. Reduce heat to low and cover. Allow to cook, untouched, for 40 minutes or until tender and liquid is absorbed. Remove from heat and let stand for 5 minutes, covered.
- Refrigerate rice until cold, preferably overnight.
To fry the rice:
- Add olive oil to a large nonstick skillet or wok. Over medium heat add chicken, onions, bell pepper, and ginger and cook for about 4 to 5 minutes
For more detail : http://bit.ly/2VLnDhD
Read more our recipe Chicken Broccoli Pasta with Bacon