These ham and pickle rollups work incredible as a hors d’oeuvre or nibble, or even lunch! In the event that you were serving them at a gathering, you could stick a toothpick in each to help hold it together.
Give me a chance to caution you however, they are very compelling and will most likely go brisk! In case you’re serving these for a group, remember that and plan to make a ton! They may not sound exceptionally energizing, yet trust me when I let you know, you’ll wind up returning over and over for additional!
Also try our recipe Chicken Bacon Ranch Pinwheels
Classic recipe for pickle ham and cheese rollups. Delicious appetizers perfect for graduations, bridal or baby showers, barbecues and more.
- 8 oz cream cheese
- season salt
- 1 package soft tortillas
- 1 large package of thinly sliced deli ham
- 1 large jar of baby dill pickles
- Spread one tortilla with softened cream cheese and sprinkle with season salt.
- Top with a layer of thinly sliced deli ham.
- Place pickles across one end of the tortilla.
- Wrap the tortilla around the row of pickles and continue to roll to the other end of the tortilla.
For more detail : bit.ly/2I3If0q
Read more our recipe Chicken Pesto Stuffed Sweet Potatoes