This pasta dish has the majority of my most loved fixings: smooth broccoli, bacon, and chicken bosom. Everything is joined together in a scrumptious rich Parmesan sauce.
This Chicken Broccoli Pasta with Bacon is a standout amongst the most ideal approaches to cook chicken bosom! The chicken bosom is delightful and delicious as it is covered in a sleek smooth sauce that keeps it wet and delicate. You will never need to eat an exhausting chicken bosom subsequent to cooking it along these lines. Your family will love it!
Chicken broccoli pasta is hurled in a rich sauce made with overwhelming cream and Parmesan cheddar. The sauce is very simple to make and requires only a couple of straightforward fixings.
Also try our recipe Chicken Broccoli Alfredo
Easy Chicken Broccoli Pasta with Bacon – made with creamy alfredo sauce! This simple recipe is packed with protein and veggies!
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 lb chicken breast boneless and skinless
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 3 cloves garlic minced
- 2/3 cups heavy cream
- 2/3 cups milk
- 1 cup Parmesan cheese shredded
- 8 oz fettuccine pasta (for gluten free version, use gluten free brown rice fettuccine)
- 2 cups broccoli florets , blanched
- 7 strips bacon
- Heat olive oil on medium-high heat in a large skillet. Season chicken breast with salt and pepper. Add chicken to the skillet.
- Cook chicken breast on high heat for 2 to 4 minutes on each side, until browned. Remove the skillet from heat and keep the chicken covered. The chicken will continue cooking in its own steam until no longer pink. Remove chicken from the skillet. You can also use pre-cooked chicken. Cut chicken into thin slices.
- Add minced garlic to the same (now empty) skillet, with oils and bits left from cooking the chicken.
For more details : http://bit.ly/2IA2Jhx
Read more our recipe Cilantro-Lime Vegan Tacos