Cauliflower Tortillas don’t possess a flavor like your run of the mill corn or flour tortilla by any stretch of the imagination. They’re a straightforward substitute for utilizing grains, and they thoroughly work.
At the point when cauliflower is cooked, the dampness turns out in full power. Enveloped by cheesecloth or a slim dishtowel, you can delicately crush out the dampness. It’s essential to crush out ALL of the dampness!
I appreciate these Cauliflower Tortillas straight out of the prospect. I additionally appreciate them with a little cheddar softened on top like a quesadilla. They’re likewise great in the first part of the day with a fried egg and eaten like a taco.
Also try our recipe Two Ingredient Sweet Potato Tortillas
Great low carb alternative to traditional corn or flour tortillas.
- 3/4 large head cauliflower (or two cups riced)
- 2 large eggs (Vegans, sub flax eggs)
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- 1/2 medium lime, juiced and zested
- salt & pepper, to taste
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F., and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Trim the cauliflower, cut it into small, uniform pieces, and pulse in a food processor in batches until you get a couscous-like consistency. The finely riced cauliflower should make about 2 cups packed.
- Place the cauliflower in a microwave-safe bowl and microwave for 2 minutes, then stir and microwave again for another 2 minutes. If you don’t use a microwave, a steamer works just as well. Place the cauliflower in a fine cheesecloth or thin dishtowel and squeeze out as much liquid as possible, being careful not to burn yourself. Dishwashing gloves are suggested as it is very hot.
- In a medium bowl, whisk the eggs. Add in cauliflower, cilantro, lime, salt and pepper. Mix until well combined.
For more details : http://bit.ly/2IDX2PD
Read more our recipe Clean Eating Chicken Fried Rice