In any case, this cauliflower dish is mysterious – it’s the main way she’ll eat cauliflower. I surmise the cheddar and bacon make it mediocre. A spoonful of sugar enables the medication to go down – must be valid for cheddar and bacon as well!
A brisk dish in a hot broiler, blend the cooked cauliflower with a simple sauce of sharp cream, top with cheddar, and spot in the stove until cheddar is dissolved. A sprinkle of bacon bits and cut scallions adds flavor and shading to this scrumptious, lovely cauliflower dish.
I utilize light acrid cream in this formula, an individual inclination, however you can completely utilize full fat. Greek yogurt would likely be alright as well. Albeit perhaps a bit on the acrid side and not as delicious as sharp cream.
Also try our recipe Creamy Chicken Quinoa and Broccoli Casserole
An amazingly rich and tasty cauliflower casserole is keto and low carb. It is made with sour cream, shredded cheddar and crumbled bacon.
- 1 large head cauliflower, cut into small florets (1.5 lb. florets)
- Olive oil spray
- 1 teaspoon coarse kosher salt (not fine salt)
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/2 cup low fat sour cream
- 2 tablespoons whole milk
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- Pinch cayenne pepper
- 1 cup shredded sharp cheddar, divided
- 2 tablespoons bacon bits
- 2 tablespoons thinly sliced scallions, green parts
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F. Line a rimmed baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Arrange the cauliflower florets on the baking sheet. Liberally spray with olive oil and season with kosher salt and black pepper. Roast the cauliflower until tender-crisp, about 12 minutes.
- Meanwhile, in a large bowl, mix the sour cream, milk, Dijon, garlic, cayenne and 1/2 cup cheddar.
For more instructions : https://bit.ly/2FIuS36
Read more our recipe Classic Pickle Ham & Cheese Roll-ups