This one simply happens to be prepared in around 20 minutes! This is an incredible family dinner, however I really utilized it for feast prep. It is heavenly served over some darker rice, or quinoa and the cajun season is my top choice.
Shrimp and wiener go so well together! You can utilize pork or chicken wiener in this and I adore how delightful it makes this supper. Cajun flavoring is one of my untouched top choices and packs in scrumptious flavors and a smidgen of warmth. It is ideal for adding flavor to this snappy and simple dinner.
In the event that you are searching for a solid and delightful feast that is so fantastically simple, make sure out this one an attempt!
Also try our recipe One Skillet Cashew Chicken Stir Fry
Cajun Shrimp and Sausage Vegetable Skillet is the BEST 20 minute meal. This makes a great low carb meal and is also great for meal prep!
- 1 pound large shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 14 ounce pork or chicken sausage, sliced
- 2 medium sized zucchini, sliced
- 2 medium sized yellow squash, sliced
- ½ bunch asparagus, sliced into thirds
- 2 red bell pepper, chopped into chunks
- Salt and Pepper
- 2 Tablespoons olive oil
- 2 Tablespoons Cajun Seasoning
- In a large bowl add the shrimp, sausage, zucchini, yellow squash, asparagus, bell pepper and salt and pepper. Add olive oil and cajun seasoning and toss until coated.
For more detail : bit.ly/2I87ezT
Read more our recipe Easy Spinach Pesto Pasta