Doesn’t this Blackberry Margarita Smash look fantastic? So cool and reviving for these sweltering Summer days?? All things considered, they thoroughly are! These mixed drinks are so madly delightful and can be made with such a significant number of various kinds of alcohol to suit your own taste.
Delicious blackberries are one of my unequaled top choices! Placing them in to a Margarita made a standout amongst the best beverages that I have had in until the end of time!
With its excellent dynamic shading and scrumptious flavor, Blackberry Margarita Smash formula has new summer berries and tart lemonade making a delicious and invigorating mixed drink.
Also try our recipe Raspberry Bourbon Smash
I am not a huge drinker but when it comes to margaritas? I make an exception! They are not only delicious they are beautiful!
- 1 1/2oz Tequila
- 1/2oz Triple sec
- 1/2oz Cointreau
- 2 Tbsp. Blackberry simple syrup
- 1 cup Blackberries – pureed
- 1 cup sugar ( 1/4 cup for berries puree and rest for the syrup )
- 1 cup Sweet and Sour mix
- Simple syrup
- Margarita Salt
- 1 Lime for garnish
- In a blender add 1/4 cup of fresh blackberries, and 1/4 cup of sugar puree until its all blended – set to the side
- In a small pot make the blackberry simple syrup:
- Add 3/4 cup of blackberries and 3/4 cup of sugar and 1 cup of water bring to a boil, simmer for 10 minutes
- Use a potato masher, smash the berries
- Allow to cool to for 10 minutes
- Pour through a strainer in to a bowl
- Store in a sealed container in the refrigerator until ready to use
- In a shaker add the liquors, blackberry simple syrup, and sweet and sour mix shake to combine – set to the side
- Use an appetizer plate and pour 1 tbsp. of simple syrup on it
- Dip your glassware in the simple syrup and then into the margarita salt
- Add ice to 3/4 of the way full
- Now pour your liquor mix into the glass
- Top with pureed blackberries and lightly star
- Garnish with a lime wheel
For more detail : https://bit.ly/2VoqWyp
Read more our recipe “Matcha” Green Tea Macaron