This Virgin Blue Margarita is a fun and invigorating beverage to enable you to chill throughout the entire summer. On the off chance that you are searching for a non-mixed drink to serve at your late spring gatherings and terrace grills, you have discovered the ideal one!
It’s truly all the fun and flavor with no of the liquor. In addition it very well may be party prepared in a snap! Trust me, any individual who does not drink liquor will love you for serving them this reviving mocktail!
Also try our recipe Sweet Tea Margaritas
This Virgin Blue Margarita is a refreshing drink to help you cool off all summer long. If you are looking for a non-alcoholic beverage to serve this is it!
- 1 ounce blue curaçao syrup
- 1 ounce fresh squeezed lime juice
- 3 ounces Bundaberg lemon , lime, and bitters
- crushed ice
- candy sprinkles
- Using a bit of corn syrup ring the top of the glass. Dredge the rim of the glass until it is coated with candy sprinkles.
- Into a litter add blue curaçao, lime juice, Bundaberg lemon, lime, and bitters.
- Add ice.
- Pulse until mixture resembles a slushie.
- Pour into a serving glass.
- Garnish with wheels of fresh lime.
Read more our recipe Avocado Egg Salad
Source : https://bit.ly/2NW4FBN