This is a brilliant invigorating summer quencher that you can appreciate and appreciate and appreciate with no blame. I keep the fixings in my cabinet and make a compartment of it on the off chance that few out of every odd day, at that point each other day.
I drop a lemon cut and a crisp strawberry in it to add flavor and just to make it lovely. In the event that you are abstaining from excessive food intake or viewing your calories, you can in any case appreciate a virus glass of strawberry lemonade.
Also try our recipe Vanilla Lavender Lemonade
This lemonade will be extremely refreshing on a hot summer day. Strawberry and lemon are quintessential summertime flavors. Perfect for sippin’ on the front porch or poolside.
- 1 c boiling water
- 1 small package sugar-free strawberry Jello
- 3/4 c Splenda granular (or your no cal sweetener)
- 6 c cool water
- 1 c lemon juice (bottled for us lazy bones)
- 1 slice fresh lemon (optional)
- 1 medium
- fresh strawberry (optional)
- Add 1 cup boiling water to Splenda and strawberry jello in a large pitcher.
- Stir until Jello and Splenda are completely dissolved.
- Add 6 cups of cool water and 1 one cup fresh or bottled lemon juice. Stir to mix.
- Add a lemon slice and strawberry to a glass. Fill with crushed ice.
- Keep lemonade chilled. It may become slightly thick from the Jello. Just pour over ice and it will thin out. I seldom have any leftover. 🙂
Read more our recipe Spicy Potato Kale Bowls with Mustard Tahini Dressing
Source : https://bit.ly/2OcxVEy