It’s that season when light, crisp summery plates of mixed greens begin showing up. Nothing says summer plate of mixed greens superior to strawberries. Pair sweet strawberries with ready avocado, crumbed feta cheddar and pecans, hurl in hand crafted poppy seed dressing, and voila! The ideal summer serving of mixed greens is conceived. Strawberry avocado serving of mixed greens with poppy seed dressing.
This serving of mixed greens is too beautiful to even think about eating. The expansion of strawberries gives an ordinary green plate of mixed greens a noteworthy facelift. I truly needed to cut 4 additional strawberries since I continued eating on them as I was setting them up. They just smelled excessively pleasant!
This serving of mixed greens is soo simple to make. It takes 10 minutes to prepare and that incorporates the custom made poppy seed dressing. Truly, why stock up on serving of mixed greens dressings when you can make a new clump each time. It is so natural, requires a bunch of fixings, and brings about dressing that preferences so new and energetic. Custom made beats locally acquired quickly!
Also try our recipe Healthy Winter Fruit Salad
Strawberry avocado salad with poppy seed dressing is a must-try, bursting with flavour, summer salad that is quick and easy to make.
- 5 cups spring mix salad or other greens
- 3 cups strawberries, sliced
- 1 avocado, diced
- 1/2 cup feta cheese, crumbled
- 1/3 cup pecans
Poppy Seed Dressing:
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- 1/2 tablespoon honey
- 1/2 tablespoon poppy seeds
- pinch of salt and pepper, or more to taste
- In a small bowl, stir together the olive oil, balsamic vinegar, honey, poppy seeds, and salt and pepper. Set aside.
- In a large bowl, combine the greens, strawberries, avocado, feta cheese, and pecan.
- Add dressing and toss to coat.
For vegetarians leave feta cheese.
Read more our recipe Cherry Chocolate Chip Cake
Source : https://bit.ly/2UrcYbb