This EASY blueberry biscuit formula is superior to Starbucks and has a flavorful streusel to finish everything! Everybody cherishes this Starbucks copycat blueberry biscuits formula! Stop burning through the entirety of your cash at Starbucks and make your very own blueberry biscuits at home! These are the BEST blueberry biscuits EVER!
Everybody who attempts one of these biscuits raves about them. That is to say, how would you be able to not? They’re the ideal biscuit AND they’re blueberry AND they have streusel.
This is a simple streusel that meets up quick and simple. It’s crunchy and sweet and immaculate with the blueberry. Presently… in case you’re not in the state of mind to make a brittle streusel topping, you can forget it… however that is somewhat hostile to biscuit.
Also try our recipe Lemon Blueberry Cupcakes
Starbucks Copycat Blueberry Muffins – this EASY blueberry muffin recipe is better than Starbucks and has a delicious streusel on top! EVERYONE loved these!
- 3/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 5 tablespoons unsalted butter — melted
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon white vinegar
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup sour cream
- 2 cups all purpose flour
- 1 cup blueberries — wild or regular sized, fresh or frozen but defrosted and drained
- If you’re using frozen berries, make sure to let them defrost and drain well before adding them to the muffins.
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Line muffin pans with paper baking cups.
- Make the topping by stirring together all topping ingredients with a fork in a medium sized bowl. Set aside.
- Using a hand mixer, mix eggs with electric mixer about 1-2 minutes until thick and frothy. Mix in sugar and oil, beat until creamy. Mix vanilla, vinegar, baking soda, and salt. Mix in sour cream then stir in flour using a wooden spoon. (Batter may be slightly lumpy.) Stir in blueberries.
- Fill muffin cups with about 1/4 cup muffin batter. Sprinkle the crumble evenly over the top of the muffins.
- Bake for 15-22 minutes until a toothpick comes out clean from the center of a muffin. Cool 5 minutes in pan then remove to a rack to cool completely.
- Store in an airtight container for up to 3 days or freeze for up to one month.
Read more our recipe Virgin Blue Margarita
Source : https://bit.ly/2Chys36