These Spicy Potato Kale Bowls with Mustard Tahini Dressing are the ideal Fall feast. Fresh potatoes, red onion, marinated kale and a delectable velvety dressing. Basic and sound.
To marinate your kale, sprinkle some lemon squeeze over the slashed kale and get to kneading. Have intercourse to your kale. With your hands, that is. This will make it decent and delicate and excessively simple to eat.
When the potatoes are decent and fresh, and the veggies are delicate, sprinkle them with some salt and collect your dishes. This feast resembles Fall in a bowl. So regardless of what the climate resembles, we can at any rate eat our way through the season.
Also try our recipe Spicy Sofritas Black Bean Bowls
These Spicy Potato Kale Bowls with Mustard Tahini Dressing are the perfect Fall meal. Crispy potatoes, red onion, marinated kale and a delicious creamy dressing. Simple and healthy.
FOR THE POTATOES
- 1 lb yellow potatoes cut in bite-sized pieces
- 1 red onion diced and separated
- 1 jalapeño diced
- 1 green bell pepper diced
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1/2 tsp paprika
- 1/2 tsp chili powder
- salt & pepper to taste
FOR THE DRESSING
- 1/2 cup tahini
- 2 tbsp red wine vinegar
- 2 tbsp yellow mustard
- lemon juice to taste
- 1 tsp oregano
- 1/2 tsp garlic salt
- pepper to taste
- water as needed
FOR THE SALAD
- 4 cups kale chopped and stems removed
- 1 lemon juiced
- Preheat the oven to 425 degrees and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Combine the potatoes, 1/2 of the red onion, jalapeño, bell pepper, olive oil, paprika and chili powder in a bowl. Stir to coat evenly. Spread mixture out on the baking sheet and sprinkle with salt and pepper. Place in the oven and bake for 20 minutes. Remove from the oven and flip. Cook for an additional 10-20 minutes*, or until potatoes are crispy and veggies are soft.
- While the potatoes are cooking, combine all of the dressing ingredients in a bowl and stir to combine. Taste and adjust seasonings as needed. Add water until desired consistency is reached. Place in the fridge until ready to use.
- After you make the dressing, place the kale in a large bowl and sprinkle with lemon juice. Massage for 30-60 seconds, or until the lemon juice is incorporated and the kale is soft. Place in the fridge until ready to use.
- Remove the potatoes from the oven and sprinkle with additional salt, if needed.
- Assemble bowls by layering kale, the remaining raw red onion and potatoes. Drizzle with dressing and serve.
*Keep an eye on these after you flip them – you don’t want the onions to burn.
Read more our recipe Easy Chocolate Molten Lava Cakes
Source : https://bit.ly/2T0qode