On the off chance that you are encouraging a huge group, I very prescribe making a fool, explicitly, our Snickers Brownie Trifle. This rich sweet is completely of Snickers pieces of candy, and chocolate. Your visitors will go insane for this one.
Fool season is throughout the entire year. In the event that you are regularly requiring a tasty pastry, to bolster a group, a fool is dependably the appropriate response. They are so easy to make, and have a lovely introduction.
I cherish serving this play at family and companion get-togethers. It doesn’t get a lot less demanding or tasty than this Snickers Brownie Trifle. It has an aftertaste like a Snicker’s bar was made into a delightful feathery and velvety sweet, that you won’t almost certainly quit eating.
Also try our recipe Snickers Brownies
This dessert is dangerously good. It may not even make it to the party it is so delicious. Perfect to feed a crowd at your next party or gathering!
- 1 pkg. brownie mix, prepared according to package directions
- 1 (16 ounce) container Cool Whip
- 1 (14 ounce) jar caramel syrup
- 6 full-size Snickers candy bars
- chocolate syrup, for topping
- caramel syrup, for topping
- Prepare brownies according to package directions for a 9×13-inch baking dish. Let cool and cut into bite-sized pieces.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine Cool Whip and caramel syrup until well combined; set aside.
- Cut candy bars into small pieces; set aside.
- In a glass bowl or trifle bowl, layer 1/3 of the Cool Whip mixture, 1/2 brownie pieces, and 1/3 candy bars.
- Repeat layers.
- Drizzle chocolate and caramel syrup on top, if desired.
Make earlier in the day and store in the refrigerator before serving.
For more detail : https://bit.ly/2AYm8Eh
Read more our recipe Prosecco Margaritas