This Raspberry Bourbon Smash formula may look abnormal in light of the fact that it begins with jam. Definitely, jam. Be that as it may, I guarantee it works!
I was concerned it would be very sweet however it truly wasn’t. What’s more, the jam didn’t give it an abnormal surface or anything. I truly delighted in it and would thoroughly make it once more. I figure this would be the ideal poolside drink and I wager you could even utilize new raspberries once berries are in season once more!
Also try our recipe Call Me A Cab Vodka Lemonade Wine Cocktail
Raspberry Bourbon Smash – delicious cocktail for spring or summer! Raspberry, fresh orange juice, and bourbon!
- 1/4 cup raspberry jam
- 1/2 cup fresh orange juice
- 1/4 cup bourbon
- 2 tablespoons triple sec
- sparkling water for serving
- orange slices for serving
- In a shaker, combine raspberry jam, orange juice, bourbon, and triple sec with ice. Shake vigorously for 15 seconds.
- Strain into 2 glasses and top with sparkling water and an orange slice.
Read more our recipe Homemade Strawberry Ice Cream
Source : https://bit.ly/2H1gcyX