I made some delectable quinoa stuffed ringer peppers. Don’t hesitate to make this dish totally clean by overlooking the cheddar and hacking up new tomatoes. You’ll spare more than 50 calories for every serving and I ensure this will in any case taste really astounding!
This formula was enlivened by my progressing love for Mexican nourishment and my longing to make more plant-based, significant dishes. The issue with eating less creature items is you can at times feel less full. Be that as it may, not so with these stuffed peppers! They’re generous, filling and quite tasty.
It’s unimaginably filling and generous, making it the ideal veggie lover alternative for Meatless Monday or some other day of the week!
Also try our recipe Fresh Vegan Spring Rolls with Peanut Sauce
Loaded with protein, veggies and healthy grains, these stuffed bell peppers will provide the nutrition that you need for a healthy, balanced meal!
- 3 cups cooked quinoa
- 1 (4-ounce) can green chiles
- 1 cup corn kernels
- 1/2 cup canned black beans, drained and rinsed
- 1/2 cup petite diced tomatoes
- 1/2 cup shredded pepper jack cheese
- 1/4 cup crumbled feta cheese
- 3 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro leaves
- 1 teaspoon cumin
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/2 teaspoon chili powder, or more to taste
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- 6 bell peppers, tops cut, stemmed and seeded
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Line a 9×13 baking dish with parchment paper.
- In a large bowl, combine quinoa, green chiles, corn, beans, tomatoes, cheeses, cilantro, cumin, garlic, onion and chili powder, salt and pepper, to taste.
For more detail : https://bit.ly/2Ooalol
Read more our recipe Watermelon Mint Wine Cocktail