These Peanut Butter Brownie Bars are too heavenly however we can’t lie … they are sweet and rich (yet unquestionably positively.) Chocolate and nutty spread are two extraordinary tastes that taste incredible together so simply cut these yummy iced brownies up into littler measured bars and cheerfully serve them up to your family and companions. They will request them over and over, they are that great!
We like the Ghirardelli Double Chocolate Brownie Mix on account of the rich dim chocolate taste and the additional chocolate contributes the hitter however feel free to utilize your most loved brand of brownie blend. Make up the brownie hitter as indicated by the bearings on the bundle and afterward include 1 measure of Reese’s Peanut Butter Chips! Fill a 13? x 9? container and heat as indicated by the bearings on the case.
Also try our recipe Bailey’s Irish Cream Cheesecake
Peanut Butter Brownie Bars – two classic dessert tastes that taste great together. These yummy cookie bars are delicious, easy to make and will be an instant family favorite.
- Ghirardelli Double Chocolate Brownie Mix
- 1 cup Reese’s Peanut Butter Chips
- 1/2 cup Semi-Sweet Chocolate Chips
- Best Peanut Butter Buttercream Frosting
- We like the Ghirardelli Double Chocolate Brownie Mix because of the rich dark chocolate taste and the extra chocolate chips in the batter but go ahead and use your favorite brand of brownie mix. Make up the brownie batter according to the directions on the package and then add 1 cup of Reese’s Peanut Butter Chips! Pour into a 13? x 9? pan and bake according to the directions on the box.
- Allow the brownies to completely cool.
For more detail : https://bit.ly/2YcZXEq
Read more our recipe Tequila Sunrise