I realize I’ve referenced that macaroni and cheddar is dependably a most loved here – my most seasoned child adores the great orange macintosh and cheddar. I’ve as of late begun making a white sauce with crisp spinach mixed in, and I’m cheerful to report that it’s a major hit! He adores it the same amount of as the great formula.
This is very easy to make – you essentially add new spinach to the mushy sauce, and after that mix everything up with an inundation blender. When the sauce is prepared, include your hot pasta, blend, and serve!
Also try our recipe VEGAN CREAMY SPICY SUN DRIED TOMATO PASTA
A delicious pasta covered in a creamy spinach sauce – this is an Easy comfort food the whole family will love!
- one 12 ounce box gluten free penne
- 3 Tablespoons vegan buttery spread
- 3 cups Daiya mozzarella shreds
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 1/2 cups non-dairy milk
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/3 teaspoon pepper
- 3 handfuls fresh spinach
- Cook the pasta according to package directions.
- While the pasta cooks, make the sauce. Melt the vegan buttery spread in a large pot. Add the Daiya cheese mozzarella shreds, salt, pepper, garlic powder, and non-dairy milk. Cook over medium heat, stirring often.
For more detail : bit.ly/2TBUq6P
Read more our recipe Cheesy Meatball Casserole