You will experience passionate feelings for these Parmesan Roasted Carrots. They are a certain flame approach to get the children and adults to eat their vegetables!
Truth be told, the main vegetable I would eat was green beans, the caring that left a can! Would you be able to trust it! In any case, as I’ve developed and my preferences have changed and advanced I’ve truly figured out how to adore cooked carrots. I’m still not an enthusiast of crude carrots. These cooked carrots are astounding. So stunning truth be told, that I have made them on different occasions as of now.
They are too simple to do and you are going to end up making them again and again as well. The carrots are stripped and after that showered with margarine and garlic. I like to put them on a material paper arranged heating sheet for less demanding clean.
Also try our recipe Baked Parmesan Zucchini Fries
They are seriously going to quickly become your favorite way to eat carrots! So healthy and perfect for being a vegan snack.
- 8-10 carrots peeled
- 2 Tbsp butter melted
- 2 tsp garlic minced
- 4 Tbsp Parmesan Cheese
- 1 tsp chopped parsley
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Mix melted butter and garlic together.
- Place carrots on a parchment paper lined baking sheet.
- Drizzle with butter/garlic mixture.
- Roast in oven for 15 minutes.
- Shake pan ocassionally to rotate carrots.
- Top with cheese and roast for another 10 minutes or until carrots reach desired doneness.
- Top with parsley and serve immediately
For more detail : https://bit.ly/2Bq5ieZ
Read more our recipe Kielbasa, Peppers, and Potato Hash