These One Pot Spicy Thai Noodles are SO natural, basically one pot, yet you can cook it in a skillet as well, on the off chance that you need. That is the trick – on the off chance that you cook it in a skillet, it will be 2 pots since you need to cook the noodles first, yet in the event that you simply utilize a major pot, it can truly be one pot. It’s up to you.
Anyway, these Spicy Thai Noodles meet up overly snappy and they are SO great. Hot? Truly. So in the event that you don’t care for a great deal of flavor, downsize on the sriracha and red pepper chips.
I simply needed to get this ready as fast as could reasonably be expected, so I forgot the meat. Another extraordinary thing about this dish, is that you can truly utilize any veggies you have close by. Mushrooms and zucchini were extraordinary here, yet carrots, peppers, onions, and squash would all be incredible.
Also try our recipe CRAZY GOOD QUICK GARLIC NOODLES
One Pot Spicy Thai Noodles are SO good and easy to cook up. This is a vegetarian recipe, but there are options for added protein too!
- 1 pound linguine
- 2 TBS olive oil , divided
- 2 large eggs , lightly beaten
- 1/2 tsp crushed red pepper flakes
- 1 zucchini , cut in half vertically, then sliced in half circles
- 8 ounces mushroom , chopped
- 3 cloves garlic , minced
- 2 TBS brown sugar
- 1/3 cup low sodium soy sauce
- 1.5 TBS Sriracha hot sauce (this is A LOT of spice, tone it down if you don’t like spicy)
- 2 inches fresh ginger , grated
- 1 handful fresh cilantro , chopped
- 4 green onions , chopped
- 1/4 cup peanuts , chopped
- In a large stock pot, fill halfway with water, salt, and bring to a boil. Add linguine and cook according to package directions. Drain and set aside.
- In a medium bowl combine brown sugar, soy sauce, sriracha, and ginger; whisk well to combine; set aside.
- Return large stock pot to stove, heat over medium heat, add 1 TBS olive oil. Add beaten eggs and red pepper flakes and stir to scramble the eggs. Once cooked, set aside with pasta.
- Return large stock pot to stove, heat remaining 1 TBS oil over medium heat. Add zucchini, mushrooms, and garlic. Saute over medium high heat for 5-6 minutes or until veggies are cooked through.
- Turn heat down to low, add pasta and eggs back to pot, then pour the sauce mixture over the top. Using a wooden spoon, stir well to coat pasta and vegetables with sauce. Remove from heat, add peanuts, green onions, and cilantro; stir to combine.
- Serve immediately.
Notes: Serve warm or cold – it’s great both ways! If you want to add a protein, I suggest cooking it after the eggs and then setting aside. If you add shrimp, you can add that in towards the end, when there is about 2-3 minutes left with for the veggies to cook.
Read more our recipe Starbucks Copycat Blueberry Muffins
Source : https://bit.ly/2vEqVsL