One Pan Greek Chicken Meal Prep Why I Love This Recipe? It’s made in one dish! That is correct! You can make this across the board dish. Obviously, you could part it up into mutiple, yet you don’t really need to.
You can likewise utilize chicken thigh in this dish. Utilize a sustenance processor to rice your own, or use pre-riced cauliflower.
These are the veggies that make up the dish. I had my bit without the grape tomatoes, so you can undoubtedly sub those out for AIP.
Also try our recipe Honey Sesame Chicken Lunch Bowls
This one-pan greek chicken is the perfect dish for healthy meal prep! It’s full of veggies, healthy protein, and features a dairy-free. It’s paleo, Whole30 compliant, and AIP with modifications.
- 3–4 tbsp avocado oil (sub coconut oil)
- 1 lb chicken breast, cubed
- 2.5 cups cauliflower rice
- 1 medium zucchini, sliced into half moons
- 1/2 red onion, chopped
- 1/4 cup black olives, sliced
- 1 tsp sea salt
- 2 tsp dill
- 2 tsp garlic powder
- 2 tsp dried oregano
- 2 tbsp fresh parsley
- 1 lemon, half juiced other half sliced
- Optional – grape tomatoes (omit for AIP)
For the tzatziki
- 1 cup coconut yogurt (This brand, or this recipe. Sub this recipe if not AIP)
- 1/4 cup cucumber, diced
- 2 tsp dill
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp sea salt
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- Juice of 1/2 lemon
- Using a large skillet, heat avocado oil over medium heat.
- Stir in the chicken breast and season with about 1/2 tsp of salt and lemon juice. Saute until cooked through to 165 F internal temperature and set aside.
- Saute the zucchini and red onion in the pan for 4-5 minutes or until cooked to liking. Add more oil as needed. Set aside.
- Add 1 tbsp of oil to the heated pan and saute the cauliflower rice for 5 minutes, or until lightly browned.
For more detail : bit.ly/2HZpewh
Read more our recipe Creamy Black Bean Taquitos