My family LOVES this simple and flavorful Baked Ziti formula, and I cherish that it’s made all in only one container! It’s as quick and flavorful as solace sustenance prepares and in under 30 minutes!
One Pan suppers are speaking to everybody in light of the fact that the whole feast is made utilizing only one skillet! This One Pan Baked Ziti achieves my objective of a simple hand crafted dinner– just utilizing one container from beginning to end! It’s gooey, sauce-y and absolutely heavenly!
Prepared ziti is best made new. In the event that you need to make it early, pursue the bearings up to stage 4. Try not to include and cook the noodles yet on the grounds that you don’t need them to get wet or to drench up a lot of the fluid. Proceed with stage 5 just before you need to serve it.
Also try our recipe Baked Spaghetti & Meatballs
This One Pan Baked Ziti is an easy homemade dinner– only using one pan from start to finish! It’s cheesy, sauce-y and totally delicious!
- 1/2 pound ground Italian sausage (I use ‘hot)
- 14.5 ounce can diced tomatoes
- 8 ounces tomato sauce
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 5-6 cloves garlic , minced
- 1/4 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 1 Tablespoon dried basil (or 1/2 cup fresh basil leaves but add it at the end)
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano leaves
- 3 cups water
- 12 ounces ziti pasta (or similar pasta)
- 1/2 cup half and half (or heavy cream)
- 1/2 cup freshly grated parmesan cheese
- freshly ground black pepper
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- Preheat oven to 500 degrees F.
- Add olive oil to a deep, 12-inch or larger oven-safe skillet over medium heat. Add sausage cook until browned, about 3-5 minutes.
- Add the garlic and crushed red pepper flakes to the pan and cook for 1-2 minutes.
- Add the diced tomatoes, tomato sauce, dried basil and oregano. Stir well. Reduce heat and simmer, stirring occasionally, for 5-10 minutes.
- Add the water and dry pasta. Bring to a boil, cover, reduce heat to a low boil and cook, stirring occasionally, for 10-15 minutes or until noodles are tender.
- Stir in the half and half, and parmesan cheese and season with salt and pepper to taste. Sprinkle mozzarella evenly on top.
- Transfer the skillet to the oven and bake until the cheese has melted and browned, about 5 minutes. Enjoy!
For more detail : https://bit.ly/2XNn6gi
Read more our recipe Keto Chicken Parmesan Casserole