MIYM Chicken is a family top choice! It’s my form of the great Melt in Your Mouth Chicken formula that your mother likely used to make! Straightforward, delightful, thus delicate… this is an incredible weeknight supper formula.
This MIYM Chicken formula is one of those work of art, simple chicken formulas that I am certain you’ve had eventually in your life. My mother used to make it with mayonnaise and keeping in mind that that was fine, I generally figured she may have utilized excessively much. There is a scarcely discernible difference with mayo as I would see it… a little = great… an excessive amount of = net.
The planning time on this Melt In Your Mouth Chicken Recipe is actually minutes. It’s the ideal weeknight supper, since everybody will love it, and it’s done in 30 minutes. What’s more, since Melt In Your Mouth Chicken is a sizable chunk, I’ve abbreviated it to MIYM Chicken, which is similarly a bite 🙂
You can serve this with Funeral Potatoes
This chicken breast recipe is perfect for dinner served with veggies, pasta or rice! The entire family will love this quick and easy recipe!
- 1 cup sour cream
- 2 teaspoons garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon seasoned salt
- 1/2 teaspoon fresh ground black pepper
- 1 1/2 cups freshly grated Parmesan cheese, divided
- 3 pounds boneless chicken breasts, trimmed of excess fat
- Preheat oven to 375°F. Lightly coat a 9×13 baking dish with nonstick spray and set aside.
- In a medium bowl, mix together the sour cream, garlic powder, seasoned salt, pepper, and 1 cup of Parmesan cheese.
- Place the chicken breasts evenly into the pan. Spread the sour cream mixture on top of the chicken. Sprinkle with the remaining Parmesan cheese.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes, or until the chicken is cooked through.
- Turn the oven to broil and place the pan under the broiler for 2-3 minutes until lightly browned on top.
- Serve immediately.
Read more our recipe Low Carb Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole
Source : https://bit.ly/2R3XPK8