Casseroles are one of my most loved dishes to make, particularly for a shabby feast. I end up making them normally. Truth be told, I’m frequently known for these simple prepared dishes.
I as of late made a basic low carb bacon cheeseburger dish to experiment with on my family. It was a moment victor, even with my too fussy spouse and most youthful little girl.
Also try our recipe Low Carb Chicken Enchilada Casserole
Need a simple ground beef casserole to feed your family or friends? They will love this easy burger casserole with bacon.
- 2 pounds ground beef
- 2 cloves large garlic
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 pound no sugar bacon cooked and chopped
- 8 eggs see note
- 1 can tomato paste 6 ounces
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground pepper
- 12 ounces grated cheddar cheese divided
- Brown ground beef with garlic and onion powder.
- Drain excess grease, then spread beef on bottom of 9×13-inch casserole pan.
- Stir bacon pieces into cooked beef.
- In medium bowl, whisk together eggs, tomato paste, heavy cream, salt, and pepper until well combined.
- Stir 8 ounces grated cheese into egg mixture.
- Pour egg mixture over beef and bacon.
- Top with remaining 4 ounces of grated cheese.
- Bake at 350°F for 30-35 minutes or until golden brown on top.
Read more our recipe Shredded Pulled BBQ carrots
Source : https://bit.ly/2KsqQ0j