How about we talk about supper. With swim practice five evenings every week, supper is, will we say, somewhat less than a gourmet undertaking generally evenings. I totally depend on my moderate cooker a few evenings per week and the other couple of evenings it’s speedy suppers like this Kielbasa, Peppers, and Potato Hash.
I can get this supper on the table is just around 20 minutes and it’s unadulterated solace nourishment. Heaps of veggies and lean turkey kielbasa makes for a filling and nutritious supper. It additionally simply happens to be fantastically simple.
Excessively simple. Like, I’ve been making this since I was 10 years of age simple. My Nana showed me this one and I used to make it for my family on occupied evenings. I surmise despite everything I am.
Also try our quick dinner recipe 20 Minute Honey Garlic Shrimp
This Kielbasa, Peppers, and Potato Hash is a delicious and easy dinner recipe that takes just 20 minutes and one skillet! Full of fresh veggies and turkey kielbasa makes this dinner both nutritious and filling!
- 2 tbsp extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 tbsp unsalted butter
- 1 lb potatoes, thinly sliced into bite-sized pieces
- salt and pepper to taste
- 14 oz turkey kielbasa, cut into ¼” rounds
- 1 onion, thinly sliced
- 1 – 2 bell peppers, chopped
- Heat the olive oil and butter over medium-high heat in a large skillet. Add the potatoes and season with salt and pepper.
- Cook until browned on one side, 6 to 7 minutes. Turn the potatoes over and cook for another 4 to 5 minutes, or until golden brown. Remove the potatoes from the skillet with a slotted spoon.
- If the skillet is looking dry, add another tablespoon of olive oil.
- Add the kielbasa and cook for 2 to 3 minutes on each side, until lightly browned.
- Add the onions and pepper and cook, stirring frequently, until the onions are soft and translucent and the peppers and tender. Season with salt and pepper.
- Stir the potatoes back in and continue cooking for another minute or two. Check seasonings and serve.
Read more our recipe One Pot Spicy Thai Noodles
Source : https://bit.ly/2HuuNTU