I adore goulashes, particularly toward the finish of a taxing day. There’s something just so fulfilling about tossing everything into a dish and popping it into the broiler… much all the more fulfilling when the outcome is tasty AND bravo! This formula has such yummy Italian flavors.
This formula is high in fat and protein, we use cooked chicken (either bosom or thigh), parmesan, mozzarella as the fundamental fixings. To make it a total feast, it’s ideal to serve this dish with a low carb side, for example, plate of mixed greens or verdant greens.
Also try our recipe Keto Chicken Enchilada Bowl
This Keto Chicken Parmesan Casserole is a super easy dinner recipe that’s bursting with savory, flavorful, cheesy, tomatoey flavor!
- 5 cups cubed cooked chicken
- 1 cup no-sugar-added marinara sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 1 ounce Parmesan cheese, grated(about 1 cup)
- 1 1/2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese (about 6 ounces)
- 1-ounce pork rinds, crushed
- 1/2 teaspoon crushed dried basil
- Preheat the oven to 350 F and lightly grease an 8-inch square baking pan
- Spread the chicken in the greased dish and pour the tomato sauce over it.
- Sprinkle with the red pepper flakes. Top with the Parmesan and then the mozzarella.
- Lightly sprinkle the crushed pork rinds and basil over the top.
- Bake for 25 minutes, until the cheese, is melted and bubbly.
Read more our recipe Philly Cheese Steak Sloppy Joes
Source : https://bit.ly/2Gh1x1s