I made this Keto Chicken Enchilada Bowl on the stove top, however it can without much of a stretch be made in a moderate cooker or an Instant Pot by including the chicken, enchilada sauce, chiles and onions together and giving them a chance to cook on low warmth throughout the day.
The chicken and sauce blend can ALSO be set up early and solidified so when it’s an ideal opportunity to warm ( I would likely give it a chance to defrost and afterward heat in a pot on the stove top) you can simply include a steamer sack of cauliflower rice and your crisp garnishes. Truly basic!
Another choice is make the cauliflower yourself. In case you’re curious about the dish, it’s really straightforward… just ground cauliflower that you can set yourself up with a new head and a sustenance processor.
Also try our recipe Low Carb Chicken Enchilada Casserole
This Keto Chicken Enchilada Bowl is a low carb twist on a Mexican favorite! It’s SO easy to make, totally filling and ridiculously yummy!
- 2 tablespoons coconut oil (for searing chicken)
- 1 pound of boneless, skinless chicken thighs
- 3/4 cup red enchilada sauce (recipe from Low Carb Maven)
- 1/4 cup water
- 1/4 cup chopped onion
- 1- 4 oz can diced green chiles
toppings (feel free to customize)
- 1 whole avocado, diced
- 1 cup shredded cheese (I used mild cheddar)
- 1/4 cup chopped pickled jalapenos
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1 roma tomato, chopped
- Optional: serve over plain cauliflower rice (or mexican cauliflower rice) for a more complete meal!
- In a pot or dutch oven over medium heat melt the coconut oil. Once hot, sear chicken thighs until lightly brown.
- Pour in enchilada sauce and water then add onion and green chiles. Reduce heat to a simmer and cover. Cook chicken for 17-25 minutes or until chicken is tender and fully cooked through to at least 165 degrees internal temperature.
- Careully remove the chicken and place onto a work surface. Chop or shred chicken (your preference) then add it back into the pot. Let the chicken simmer uncovered for an additional 10 minutes to absorb flavor and allow the sauce to reduce a little.
- To Serve, top with avocado, cheese, jalapeno, sour cream, tomato, and any other desired toppings. Feel free to customize these to your preference. Serve alone or over cauliflower rice if desired just be sure to update your personal nutrition info as needed.
Read more our recipe Honey Garlic Chicken Skewers
Source : https://bit.ly/2qr6VWv