The formulas that you see on the blog are a result of my confusion. This is me, attempting to conquer my disruption. Also, I trust you wouldn’t fret: I’m bringing you curious to see what happens! The present nectar sesame chicken lunch bowls are in reality only a pan fried food, separated into four compartments.
Prepare to have your mind blown. These nectar sesame chicken lunch bowls can be prepared in less than 30 minutes. Simply consider this: 30 minutes exertion to guarantee that you’ll have a sound, filling lunch hanging tight for you for FOUR days. Doesn’t that sound great? It is.
Also try our recipe My Favorite Keto Breakfast Sandwich
These Honey Sesame Chicken Lunch Bowls have chicken breast, broccoli and asparagus tossed in a sweet and savory honey sesame stir fry sauce. Perfect for healthy meal prep lunches!
Honey Sesame Sauce:
- 1/4 cup chicken stock or water
- 1/4 cup soy sauce I use reduced sodium
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1 tablespoon sesame oil
- 1/2 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 1 teaspoon cornstarch
Chicken Lunch Bowls:
- 3/4 cup uncooked rice
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 3 cups broccoli chopped into small pieces
- 3 cups snap peas cut into small pieces
- 2 large chicken breasts cut into small pieces
- salt & pepper
- red pepper flakes optional
- sesame seeds garnish
- Shake together all honey sesame sauce ingredients and set aside.
- Cook rice according to package instructions. Divide between 4 storage containers.
- Heat olive oil in a large pan. Add broccoli and snap peas. Cook for 5 or so minutes, until bright green and tender. Add to the rice in the storage containers.
- Add additional olive oil if necessary. Add the chicken to the pan. Season with salt and pepper, and red pepper flakes (if desired). Cook for 7 or so minutes, until cooked through.
For more detail : https://bit.ly/2TR5d1V
Read more our recipe Italian Wonderpot