At the point when organization’s coming there’s nothing I appreciate more than EASY tidbits. Today I’m cheerful to share my Honey Garlic Chicken Skewers formula with all of you. This is a straightforward, yet scrumptious canapé formula that my visitors appreciate.
The most essential thing about my formula is the chicken I pick. I have faith in picking quality fixings and with my chicken I utilize Canadian chicken.
Also try our recipe Thai Peanut Chicken Skewers
I’m excited to share this EASY Honey Garlic Chicken Skewer recipe with you all. It’s perfect for an appetizer that everyone will enjoy.
- ½ cup honey
- 2 tablespoons soya sauce
- 2 tablespoons vinegar
- ½ teaspoon ginger
- ½ teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- 2 chicken breasts – cut into 8 one inch strips
- 8 skewers
- Pre-heat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Whisk together honey, soya sauce, vinegar, ginger and garlic powder in a bowl until combined.
- Add in cornstarch to desired thickness.
- Soak skewers in water for 10 mins.
- Feed chicken strips onto skewers.
- Marinade chicken in the sauce for 2 hours – keep a bit of marinade aside for basting while cooking.
- Lay chicken on a parchment-lined baking sheet and cook in oven for 14 minutes. Baste as necessary and flip once at 7 mins.
- Serve and enjoy!
Read more our recipe Cajun Shrimp Guacamole Bites
Source : https://bit.ly/2CTNg8O