Custom made spinach tortillas with 3 fixings just (water and salt not checked). This formula is sound, without gluten, veggie lover, and simple to make. Additionally incredible for children since the spinach in these wraps is practically bland!
I cherish custom made tortillas and make them so regularly for all sort of dishes. To make it much more beneficial, I included a decent measure of spinach which includes a dazzling green shading as well as numerous minerals, nutrients, and cell reinforcements. It is safe to say that you are interested to experiment with my hand crafted spinach tortillas?
I use chickpea flour and custard flour to make these sound spinach tortillas. This flour blend is totally astounding and the tortillas dependably turn out extraordinary. They never adhere to my skillet, they never burst, they can be rolled and collapsed delightfully and they are hypersensitivity cordial (sans wheat, without corn).
Also try our recipe Vegan Spinach Artichoke Quesadillas
This recipe is healthy, gluten-free, vegan, and easy to make. Perfect for people who love wraps, tacos, burritos, enchiladas, quesadillas but cannot consume wheat or corn.
- 1 cup chickpea flour also called garbanzo bean flour (120 g)
- 1/2 cup tapioca flour/starch (60 g)
- 2 oz fresh baby spinach leaves (60 g)
- 1 – 1 1/8 cup water (240-270 ml)
- 1/3 tsp salt
- Process all ingredients in your food processor or blender until the batter is smooth. Use 1 cup of water if you plan to make thicker/smaller tortillas for tacos. Add about 1 1/8 cup of water if you want to make thinner/bigger tortillas for e.g. burritos.
- Pour about 1/3 cup of the batter into a non-stick skillet. You can add a few drops of oil to the skillet but I made the experience that the tortillas turn out great without oil. Make sure to use a non-stick skillet.
- Cook for two minutes on low-medium heat, flip the tortilla and cook on the other side for about one minute. Enjoy your healthy spinach tortillas!
The recipe makes about 6-7 tortillas (1/3 cup of batter each).
Read more our recipe Funfetti Cake Mix Cookies
Source : https://bit.ly/2ERKkvR