My family adores these Crispy BBQ Chicken Wraps, and I cherish that they’re such a simple supper to make! Think about the yummy, gooey decency of a BBQ chicken pizza, toasted in a firm wrap.
Who needs an excessively simple supper thought for their bustling week? I have you secured with these BBQ Chicken Wraps! These are the least complex wraps. I cherish these wraps for a couple of various reasons. Initially, they are sautéed, so you get that tasty crunch that you adore from chimichangas, without the additional fat.
You can utilize hand crafted or locally acquired BBQ sauce as well. The fixings are too straightforward and ideally ones that you as of now have in your storeroom. I would serve them with a side of new cool vegetables or a basic green plate of mixed greens.
Also try our recipe Chicken Ranch Wraps
These Crispy BBQ Chicken Wraps from Tastes Better From Scratch are such an easy and quick dinner to make. Think all of the yummy, cheesy goodness of a BBQ chicken pizza, toasted in a crispy wrap!
- 2 cups cooked chicken , shredded (rotisserie chicken works great!)
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/4 cup fresh cilantro , chopped
- 1/4 cup red onion , chopped
- 1/2 cup barbecue sauce , your favorite kind
- 4-5 large flour tortillas
- 2 Tablespoons oil (vegetable or canola oil)
- Add chicken, cheese, onion, cilantro and BBQ sauce to a mixing bowl and toss to combine. Add more BBQ sauce if needed, to taste.
- Layer tortillas with a 1/2 cup of the mixture. Starting at that end, roll the tortilla up, folding in the sides like a burrito.
- Spray a large skillet generously with cooking spray and place the wraps seam side down on the greased skillet.
- Gently brush the tops of the wraps lightly with oil, or spray them with cooking spray.
- Turn the wraps every minute or two until they are golden and crispy on all sides. Serve immediately.
- I love to serve these with Mexican Rice.
Read more our recipe Grilled Pineapple Chicken
Source : https://bit.ly/2UBI7ZF