New, tasty, and FAST, these simple chicken lettuce wraps will be on the table in a matter of moments. They’re a noteworthy group pleaser!
These little jewels are so heavenly and exquisite. There’s heaps of flavor, (on account of ginger, garlic, scallions) and they’re ideal for scooping into little lettuce leaves. Only an extremely incredible mix of surfaces and flavors. Exactly what I adore in a lettuce wrap.
For a plunging sauce, we combined equivalent amounts of dijon mustard and coconut aminos/tamari. You can likewise include a little bean stew oil or Sriracha on the off chance that you like it hot!
Also try our recipe Low-Carb Shredded Chicken Tacos
These fresh, flavorful lettuce wraps are one of our favorite healthy meals. Paleo, Whole30, and SO good!
FOR THE FILLING:
- 1 lb ground chicken (we ground raw chicken thighs or chicken breast in our food processor)
- 6–8oz button or baby bella mushrooms, finely minced
- 1 (8oz) can water chestnuts, drained and minced
- 2 green onions, sliced
- 2 tsp fresh ginger, minced
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 Tbsp avocado oil (olive or coconut oil would work well too)
- 1/4–1/3 cup coconut aminos, GF tamari, or soy sauce
- Lettuce leaves (romaine hearts or iceberg lettuce work well)
- Prepare the filling by heating the oil in a medium sauté pan over medium heat. Add chicken and cook until lightly browned and cooked all the way through.
- Add mushrooms, water chestnuts, green onions, ginger, and garlic. Cook until fragrant and cooked through. Add 4 Tbsp coconut aminos or tamari and stir to coat chicken mixture.
- Add additional sauce as desired (remember you don’t want it too wet, or it will make eating your lettuce wraps a very messy, soggy experience).
- Scoop mixture onto lettuce leaves. top with cilantro, if desired, and your favorite dipping sauce.
Read more our recipe One-Pan Cheesy Chicken, Broccoli, and Rice
Source : https://bit.ly/2u8GrLu