That is the reason I generally keep a pack of Cooked Perfect® Meatballs in the cooler for this one. I cherish these meatballs! Since they’re fire cooked, they taste superior to anything some other solidified meatballs I’ve tasted. I use them to make my mushy meatball meal, yet in addition for sub sandwiches and meatballs as hors d’oeuvres for gatherings and family fun night, as well.
You can discover Cooked Perfect Meatballs in the cooler area at most supermarkets. They’re extraordinary to get and keep in your cooler for a wide range of snappy and simple formulas, so you’ll need to snatch several sacks this late spring to keep close by.
Also try our recipe Turkey, Spinach & Cheese Meatballs
Here’s a quick and easy casserole recipe that’s filled with meatballs and loads of cheese. With only a few ingredients, just toss in a dish, bake, and serve. It’s delicious!
- 1 (16 oz.) box of uncooked spiral pasta
- 1 bag of Cooked Perfect Homestyle Meatballs, frozen
- 1 (25 oz.) jar spaghetti sauce (I use a sauce with extra mushrooms)
- 2 cups of shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1/2 cup of grated parmesan cheese
- optional: parsley for garnish
- Preheat the oven to 425 degrees.
- Place the pasta and meatballs in a large baking dish.
- In a separate bowl, blend the sauce with 3 cups of water and pour over the pasta and meatballs.
- Cover with aluminum foil, making sure to seal tightly and bake for 45 minutes.
For more detail : bit.ly/2TybmuP
Read more our recipe Paleo Egg Roll Soup