Gooey Chicken Enchiladas are one of my most loved Mexican formulas. They are so natural to make, the heated tortillas have an extremely decent crunch (I cherish crunchy sustenances!), and this dish is essentially secure!
The key to their slight crunch is the preparing technique. The amassed enchiladas heat revealed for the initial 10 minutes at a high temperature. At that point, the broiler temperature is brought down and the enchiladas are finished with sauce and cheddar, secured with aluminum foil, and came back to the stove to prepare 20 minutes. The last advance is to evacuate the foil and prepare revealed for an additional five minutes or so to fresh them up!
Also try our recipe Sausage & Chicken Cajun Jambalaya
My favorite enchilada recipe! Loaded with chicken and cheese, these EASY Cheesy Chicken Enchiladas bake up with a little crunch.
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 3 cans (3 cups) enchilada sauce
- ground black pepper
- 2 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 2 cups shredded cheddar jack cheese
- 8 flour tortillas
- cooking spray
- 1/2 cup fresh cilantro, roughly chopped (optional)
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- Pour enchilada sauce into a deep skillet and add the minced garlic; heat to boiling. Season the chicken breasts with salt and pepper on both sides and add to the skillet, nestling into the sauce. Reduce to low heat and cover. Cook for 15-20 minutes or until the chicken is cooked through.
- Remove the chicken from the sauce and let the chicken and the sauce cool slightly. Use two forks to shred the chicken (pierce the chicken with one fork and hold it steady while slowly scraping the other fork, prongs faced backwards, away from the other fork).
- Lightly coat the bottom of a 9-inch x 13-inch baking dish with cooking spray and set aside.
- Add chicken, 3/4 cup reserved enchilada sauce, and 1 cup cheese to a large bowl. Add cilantro (if desired) and stir gently to combine.
- Warm the tortillas wrapped in a damp cloth or paper towel in the microwave on high for 20-30 seconds. Assemble the enchiladas by spooning a heaping 1/3 cup of the chicken mixture along the center of the tortilla. Roll the tortilla around the filling and place into the baking dish, seam-side down. Repeat with remaining tortillas.
For more detail : https://bit.ly/2WeTUxi
Read more our recipe Low Carb Breakfast Casserole