Basil and lemon prepared salmon in foil is a sound salmon formula and a simple method to make a low-carb, Paleo and sans gluten supper the entire family will love! This salmon is prepared in foil and finished with basil and lemon.
We would celebrate with this basil and lemon heated salmon in foil, a couple of side dishes, and obviously a colossal nutty spread or chocolate cake for treat. Regardless of whether that is making this basil and lemon heated salmon in foil for lunch, going for a climb, or playing get outside, esteem every single moment you have with them.
You can serve this with The World’s Best Loaded Chicken Salad
Basil & lemon baked salmon in foil is a healthy and easy way to make a low-carb, Paleo and gluten-free dinner for the whole family. This seafood recipe is a quick meal full of omega-3s and healthy fats.
- 1 ½ lbs salmon cut into 6 fillets
- 6 Tbsp butter melted
- 1 clove garlic crushed
- 1 handful basil finely chopped
- 2 Tbsp lemon juice
- 1 tsp salt
- ½ tsp pepper
- 6 lemon slices
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Place a large sheet of aluminum foil on a baking sheet and spray with non-stick cooking spray. Lay salmon fillets on aluminum foil, evenly spaced.
- In a medium-sized bowl combine butter, garlic, basil, juice, salt and pepper. Mix with a spoon until combined.
- Pour half of the lemon-basil sauce over salmon fillets. Reserve the remaining sauce for later. Top each fillet with one lemon slice.
- Close aluminum foil around salmon to make a packet. Bake salmon for 15 minutes without undoing the foil packet.
- Open the foil packet, pour remaining lemon-basil sauce over fillets and return salmon to oven under a High broil for 5-7 minutes.
- Watch salmon closely while broiling. Once salmon starts to brown slightly, remove from oven and serve immediately.
Read more our recipe Crispy BBQ Chicken Wraps
Source : https://bit.ly/2BQgTrl