This avocado egg plate of mixed greens takes your great egg serving of mixed greens formula and includes sound avocado for a velvety, nutritious and delicious new formula you’re certain to cherish.
With regards to quintessential spring and summer formulas egg plate of mixed greens dependably rings a bell. It’s light, sound and can be served for breakfast, lunch or supper (I’m generally an enthusiast of breakfast things for supper).
This formula is best made new, yet you can store it in the refrigerator for as long as two days. That is not exactly ordinary egg plate of mixed greens, in light of the fact that following two days the avocados in this formula will begin to oxidize and turn dark colored. I profoundly question that you’ll ever have any remains however. Truth be told, you can without much of a stretch twofold or triple this formula also. Appreciate!
Also try our recipe Dill Chicken Salad
This avocado egg salad is a delicious spin on the traditional egg salad recipe and perfect for spring or summer.
- 1 large avocado, peeled, pitted and finely diced
- 3 hard boiled eggs, roughly chopped
- 2 tbsp red onion, chopped
- 2 tbsp mayonnaise
- 1 tbsp chives, chopped
- 1 tbsp parsley, chopped
- 1 tsp lemon juice
- salt and pepper
- lettuce leaves (optional, for serving)
- Add all of the ingredients to a mixing bowl and stir to combine.
- Eat the avocado egg salad plain, topped on your favorite bread or on lettuce leaves.
Read more our recipe Cheesy Taco Sticks
Source : https://bit.ly/2SnBzzF