There is an uncommon spot in my heart for cheesecake. These little Andes mint cheesecakes are pressed brimming with wanton flavor. All that you constantly needed in a little. They are ideal harmony between your sweet tooth and your exercise!
They are humble in size yet not in flavor!! Pressed loaded with chocolate and mint right up to the Andes mints on the best!
Also try our recipe Chocolate Mint Chip Meltaways
These little Andes mint cheesecakes are packed full of decadent flavor. Everything you always wanted in a mini. They are perfect balance between your sweet tooth and your workout!
- Pam nonstick baking spray
- 1 1/4 cup chocolate graham cracker crumbs
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 4 tablespoons butter melted
- 2 (8 ounce) boxes of cream cheese softened
- 1/4 cup plus 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon mint extract
- 4 drops green food coloring
- 1 1/4 cups chocolate chips
- 15 Andes mints coarsely chopped.
- Preaheat oven to 325 degrees and spray mini cheesecake pan with Pam.
- Combine graham crackers, 2 tablespoons sugar and butter. Divide in the mini cheesecake pan evenly. Press down gently with a spoon.
- In a stand mixer blend cream cheese and 1/4 cup plus 2 tablespoons sugar until smooth and creamy. Add the egg, mint extract and food coloring: mix just until incorporated on low. Spoon cream cheese mixture over the chocolate graham crackers; dividing evenly.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes.
- Remove from oven and chill for several hours or overnight before removing from pan.
- Melt chocolate chips in microwave according to manufacturers instructions. Top each mini cheesecake with a heaping tablespoon of chocolate and a few pieces of Andes mints.
Some of the readers are having trouble with the melted chocolate on the top being to hard and are suggesting a chocolate ganache instead. Also if you do not have a mini cheesecake pan you can use a standard size cupcake pan!
Read more our recipe Chicken Lettuce Wraps
Source : https://bit.ly/2Y555dv