This weeks #SundaySupper subject is Welcome Spring. I couldn’t think about a more Spring-y formula than a reviving glass of Lavender Lemonade, yet I chose to include a turn and make it limeade with a sprinkle of vanilla.
I squeezed 6 limes and 1 lemon, and afterward joined that with a basic syrup I made on the stove. I included about a teaspoon of vanilla concentrate to the straightforward syrup as it achieved a bubble.
My fine work strainer was not a single where in sight, so I utilized a paper towel and a colander and poured some bubbling water over the lavender to make lavender water. It turns out a light yellow shading. At that point, I included 3 drops of neon purple nourishment shading to the limeade a lavender shading. You can thoroughly skirt this progression, however I thought it was so lovely.
Also try our recipe Pineapple Lemonade
Vanilla Lavender Limeade – a perfectly easy and refreshing spring drink with the benefits of soothing and calming lavender.
- 6 limes
- 1 lemon
- 2 tablespoons culinary lavender
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 cups boiling water
- 4 cups cold water
- Juice the limes and lemon and set aside.
- Boil 2 cups of water and pour over the lavender in a fine mesh strainer.
- Add 1-3 drops of neon purple food coloring, if desired. Then, set aside.
- Mix together sugar, vanilla, and cold water. Bring to a boil and stir occasionally until all the sugar is dissolved.
- As soon as all the sugar is dissolved remove from fire.
- Combine the sugar syrup with the lime/lemon juice in a 2 quart pitcher.
- Pour the lavender water into the pitcher and stir.
- Add 1-2 cups of ice to the pitcher.
- Serve immediately. Add a few lavender buds to the top of each drink for garnish.
Read more our recipe The Best Chicken Soup
Source : https://bit.ly/2E1IdCL