Unicorn Hot Chocolate! It’s a rich hot white chocolate, shaded pink, finished with sprinkles, whipped cream, marshmallows, and a blue icing shower!
Goodness companions, the present post fulfills me so very. I mean see that image! In addition to the fact that it is reality, you can really make this in your kitchen NOW! Call something “unicorn”, top it with sprinkles, and make it pink… .and well, enchantment occurs.
This is really a smooth white hot chocolate. What’s more, you could absolutely stop there… however for what reason would you? You should simply include a couple of drops of sustenance shading, huge amounts of sprinkles, whipped cream and possibly a shower of blue icing and you’re set…
Also try our recipe Blue Mermaid Hot Chocolate
Unicorn Hot Chocolate! It’s a creamy hot white chocolate, colored pink, topped with sprinkles, whipped cream, marshmallows, and a blue frosting drizzle!
- 2 cups whole milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 tablespoon Imperial Sugar Extra Fine Granulated Sugar
- 4 ounces white chocolate, chopped
- Pink food coloring
- Crème Chantilly
- Pastel sprinkles
- Colored mini marshmallows
- Blue icing
- In a medium saucepan combine milk, vanilla, sugar, white chocolate, and 2 drops of pink food coloring.1
- Heat over low heat, stirring constantly until white chocolate is melted and sugar is dissolved. Remove from heat.2
- To prepare mugs line rims with blue frosting and dip into sprinkles.3
- Pour warm hot chocolate into mugs and top with whipped cream, sprinkles, mini marshmallows and a little extra frosting, if desired.
Read more our recipe French Strawberry Cake
Source : https://bit.ly/2tkSgh8