This isn’t your normal chicken plate of mixed greens formula! Smooth chicken plate of mixed greens is blended with sharp cream, bacon, chives and cheddar for the majority of the wanton kinds of a stacked heated potato. It is ideal for keeping your lunch box intriguing for the week days or makes an extraordinary dish to bring to a potluck or grill. Ensure and bring enough however, in light of the fact that this has a tendancy to be the main void dish any place you take it!
When I think about my most loved solace nourishments, prepared potatoes are on the highest priority on the rundown. Plain exhausting prepared potatoes, yet heated potatoes stacked with all the well done. I am talking harsh cream, sharp cheddar, baaaaaaacoooooon, and obviously chives.
Also try our recipe Skinny Southwest Chicken Salad
This chicken salad recipe is loaded with bold and delicious flavors. It can be made into a chicken salad sandwich, or served on greens, inside an avocado, tomato or with crackers.
- 2 Cups chicken breast, shredded or cubed
- ¼ Cup mayonnaise
- ½ Cup sour cream
- 1 Cup celery, finely chopped
- 1 Cup sharp cheddar cheese, shredded
- ¼ Cup yellow onion, finely chopped
- 3 Green onions, sliced
- ½ Cup bacon crumbles
- Salt & Pepper
- Place the chicken, celery, onions, bacon, and cheese in a large bowl and top with the mayonnaise and sour cream.
- Mix well until everything is evenly coated and distributed throughout.
- Season with salt and pepper to taste. I usually use between ½-1 tsp of each.
- Serve on toast, in an avocado, tomato, in a lettuce wrap, with crackers or your favorite way to eat chicken salad.
Read more our recipe Protein Packed Vegan Breakfast Burrito
Source : https://bit.ly/2GGaYrw