In the event that you adore treats and need to experiment with another, fun formula for them at that point continue perusing since this Strawberry chocolate formula is scrumptious!
The sweet strawberries joined with the white chocolate gives a burst of flavor in each chomp. The kiddos can help make these too which I adore in light of the fact that I believe it’s critical to get the little ones in the kitchen.
These would likewise be lovable for Valentine’s Day! 😉 Enjoy…
Also try our recipe The Best Soft Chocolate Chip Cookies
Strawberry White Chocolate Chip Cookies Made with Strawberry Cake Mix! Perfect for Valentine’s Day!
- 1 Strawberry Cake Mix, I used Pillsbury Moist Supreme.
- 1 TSP Baking Powder.
- 2 Eggs.
- 1/3 Cup Vegetable Oil
- 1/2 TSP Vanilla
- 2 Cups White Chocolate Chips.
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Line a Baking Sheet with Parchment Paper (the paper will keep your cookies from spreading).
- In a small bowl whisk eggs, oil and vanilla Set aside.
- In a medium bowl mix together cake mix and baking powder.
- Add egg mixture to cake mixture and stir all together until all the dry cake mix lumps disappear.
- Fold in Chocolate Chips.
- Drop round (about 1 Tablespoon) balls onto baking sheet. You will want your balls to be taller and less wide.
- Bake for 10 minutes. Be careful to not allow for browning.
- Allow to cool and then transfer to wire rack.
Read more our recipe Strawberry and Cream Daiquiris
Source : https://bit.ly/2tdlnTs