These solidified strawberries and cream daiquiris are likely not normal for any daiquiri you have experienced previously. Made with crisp strawberries, sloshed with rum, peach schnapps and straightforward syrup and after that layered with natively constructed vanilla whipped cream, these boozy, fruity treats are the ideal refreshment to keep available for your mid year day-drinking adventures.
In this way, so as to capitalize on these foods grown from the ground be inefficient, I chose the main sensible activity so as to rapidly go through countless is suffocate them in rum and shower them with hand crafted whipped cream.
The outcomes were unimaginably marvelous, the blend of the solidified slush of the daiquiri and the smooth, smooth smoothness of the whipped cream were a textural and tasty matching like nothing else.
Also try our recipe Healthy Pink Drink Strawberry
Amazing! the combination of the frozen slush of the daiquiri and the smooth, mellow creaminess of the whipped cream were a textural and flavorful pairing like nothing else.
- 1 cup heavy cream 240 ml
- 1/4 cup powdered sugar 32 g
- 1/2 tsp pure vanilla extract 3 ml
- 3 cups strawberries–halved 600 g
- 3 cups ice cubes
- 5 oz clear rum 150 ml
- 3 oz simple syrup** 90 ml
- 2 oz peach schnapps 60 ml
- Whipped cream
- In medium sized bowl, with hand-mixer, whip together heavy cream, sugar, and vanilla extract until desired whipped consistency is reached. Set in fridge until daiquiri mix is ready.
- In blender, pulse together strawberries, ice, rum, simple syrup and peach schnapps on high speed until smooth and completely blended.
- Remove whipped cream from fridge. Pour daiquiri mix into glass, filling approx. 1/3 of the way full, then spoon whipped cream on top of daiquiri and repeat until serving glass is full.
**I always make my own simple syrup. To do this, simply dissolve one part granulated sugar into one part water by heating the two ingredients in a saucepan on low-medium heat, stirring constantly until the sugar is dissolved, then removing from heat and allowing to cool completely before using in your mixed drinks
Read more our recipe Lobster Mac and Cheese
Source : https://bit.ly/2MSC9QN