With this basic Spicy Tomato Cream Pasta Sauce, you can have a delectable feast on the table in simply a question of minutes. It includes adding a couple of fixings to your most loved spaghetti sauce to transform it into velvety, fiery paradise. Hurl it in with some heavenly attendant hair pasta which I cherish on the grounds that it concocts so quick.
When I need a rich pasta at home, this Spicy Tomato Cream Pasta can’t be beat. It couldn’t be less demanding. Cook some diced onion and garlic in a little oil until sauce, include some cream, basil, and a container of your most loved pasta sauce. Since I like some zest I include some red pepper chips yet you could forget them. Include 1/4 teaspoon for a little zest and 1/2 teaspoon for a great deal of warmth. Let stew until every one of the flavors meet up. Hurl it with some cooked pasta and you’re prepared to eat.
Also try our recipe Vegetarian Pasta Fagioli
A fast and flavorful Spicy Tomato Cream Pasta that’s perfect for a weeknight meal. Red pepper flakes really give this sauce some heat.
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 small onion, diced
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon dried basil
- 1/4 to 1/2 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 1 (24-ounce) jar spaghetti sauce
- 1/2 cup heavy cream
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 pound angel hair pasta
- Heat olive oil in a large saucepan over medium heat. Add onion and cook for 3 minutes.
- Add garlic, basil, and red pepper flakes and cook 1 minute.
- Add spaghetti sauce, heavy cream, salt and pepper. Simmer for 10 minutes, or until thickened to your liking.
- Cook pasta according to package directions, drain and mix together with sauce.
Read more our recipe Homemade Mac and Cheese
Source : https://bit.ly/2E1GOwX