Since warm climate has arrived you might require this Quick and Easy Strawberry Pie Recipe. We are always searching for speedy and simple treats to put together for flame broil outs. Spring and summer dependably have me on edge for extraordinary strawberry sweets.
On Saturday we got together with a few companions for a speedy social affair after supper and I was expecting to bring along a snappy and simple pastry. This Strawberry Pie Recipe was flawless. Snappy, Easy and scrumptious!
The strawberries and Cool Whip mix so well together and the Jell-O includes that extra punch of flavor. I utilized a locally acquired graham Cracker Crust to save money on time. You could likewise make your very own as well!
Also try our recipe French Strawberry Cake #fruitdesserts #cake
No Bake Easy Strawberry Pie- Super Simple and comes together quickly. Makes for a great summer BBQ dessert.
- 1 package Strawberry Jell-O
- 2/3 cup Boiling Water
- 4 Ice Cubes
- 8 oz Cool Whip
- 1 cup sliced Strawberries
- 1 cup diced Strawberries
- 1 Graham Cracker Crust
- Mix Jell-O and boiling water in a medium bowl. Stir until Jell-O is dissolved.
- Add ice and stir until Jell-O cools and begins to thicken.
- Whisk in Cool Whip to incorporate and then add diced strawberries.
- Spoon mixture into crust and refrigerate for at least several hours.
- Top with whipped cream (optional) and sliced strawberries before serving.
Read more our recipe Disney’s Frozen White Hot Chocolate
Source : https://bit.ly/2Ejx3cn