We as a whole love Italian nourishment so this Mozzarella Penne would be a hit. It was. Indeed, it’s another most loved and was eaten up rapidly. On the off chance that you adore pasta dishes with heaps of cheddar and heavenly ness you will need to try this one out. 😉
The hotdog in this formula is so delectable! In the event that you don’t care for meat, simply forget it – simple peasy. The best piece, all things considered, truly is the cheddar y goodness! 😉 Whenever we make dishes like this we like to serve it with some garlic bread, browned zucchini and a plate of mixed greens
Also try our recipe One-Pot Cheesy Taco Pasta
One of the best Italian recipes ever- Mozzarella Penne! BEYOND delicious! So creamy with lots of flavor!!
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1/8 cup onion or 1 tsp onion powder
- 2 tsp garlic
- 1 lb Italian Sausage
- 30 oz tomato sauce
- 1 tbsp oregano
- 2 tsp basil
- 1/2 tsp fennel seed
- 1/2 tsp salt
- pinch red pepper flakes
- pinch nutmeg
- 1 lb penne pasta
- 3 tbsp butter
- 3 tbsp wondra flour
- 2 1/4 cup milk
- mozzarella grated
- parmesan grated
- In a large skillet heat your oil. Add onion and garlic, stir. Add sausage, breaking up well. Add tomato sauce and spices, let simmer.
- Fill a pot with water and set on high heat. Once boiling, add salt and pasta. Cook el dente.
- To make Bechamel; On med-low heat, melt butter in a saucepan. When melted, add your flour and stir until smooth. Whisk continually until mixture is light golden brown, about 5 min. Add your milk a little bit at a time, stirring constantly until its thick. Add a pinch of salt.
- Using a 9×13 pan, layer a small amount of red sauce from step 1 to the bottom of your pan. The layering process is as follows..Pasta, red sauce, bechamel then mozzarella. Do this a total of 3 times. Sprinkle more mozzarella and parmesan on top, to your liking. For us, the cheesier the better!!
- Bake at 400 until golden and bubbly, about 20-30 minutes. Took 20 minutes in my oven. Enjoy warm.
Read more our recipe Skinny Southwest Chicken Salad
Source : https://bit.ly/2Bczs80