Making these is as straightforward as including mince chicken, cheddar and flavorings. Press them down in a biscuit tin, cook, top and voila! Treats all round! I utilized a normal biscuit tin however small scale biscuits would be adorable and an exquisite hors d’oeuvre. This formula made 12 chicken pizza nibbles. They didn’t keep going long and the Chief Taster slobbered over each nibble. The upside was that it spared me extra preparing of a supper that day. When he was brimming with these in addition to the treats I had prepared he was essentially accomplished throughout the afternoon. The wine may have helped as well.
I simply finished the chicken pizza chomps with a straightforward Marinara sauce and more cheddar. You could include different fixings as you wish. Maybe a few olives and sweet peppers? As I was squeezing the blend into the biscuit tin, it jumped out at me that this blend would likewise make an incredible low carb pizza base. It reclassifies the expressions “Meat Lovers” pizza! Slap some barbecued chicken onto and you have a twofold chicken dish!
Also try our recipe Pepperoni Pizza Rolls
Mini chicken pizza bites make a great snack or appetiser and best of all, they are low carb and gluten free! They are easy to make and can be whipped up in minutes.
- 4 cups minced chicken
- 1 egg
- ¼ cup Parmesan cheese grated
- ½ cup Mozzarella cheese grated
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 2 tablespoons dried oregano
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon black pepper
- 1 oz Marinara sauce
- 1 oz Mozzarella cheese grated
- Preheat the oven to 180C/350F degrees.
- Lightly oil a muffin tin.
- In a bowl add the chicken, cheeses and egg. Mix until combined.
- Add the seasonings and work them into a mixture. You should have a dough like consistency.
- Spoon the chicken mixture into the muffin tin and press down.
- Bake for 12 minutes until firm.
- Remove and spread the chicken bites with the Marinara sauce, then sprinkle with the Mozzarella cheese.
- Place under a medium grill for 5 minutes until the cheese is golden.
- Eat and enjoy!
Makes 12 Bites
Read more our recipe Tomato & Basil Bruschetta
Source : https://bit.ly/2EgyhFr