A 10 minute generous supper plate of mixed greens stuffed with proteins, nutrients, enemies of oxidants, and a tasty herb-citrus dressing! Wherever I’m time-squeezed, this superfast and filling plate of mixed greens is my simple fix, for a light and sound summer supper or even a lunch!
I generally ensure that my 10-minute meals have great serving of protein and are low in fat to keep our wellbeing on track! Also, chickpeas are one of my most loved vegetable which carries out this responsibility very effectively! It is veggie lover, pressed with-lean-protein, sound, and a clear canvas to combine any flavor you like it with!
Also try our recipe Chickpea, Avocado, & Feta Salad
A flavorful, lite, and healthy dinner salad, in just 10 minutes! It is vegetarian, packed-with-lean-protein, healthy, and a blank canvas to pair any flavor you like it with!
- 2 tsbp Oranges (fresh juice, plus get 1/2 tsp orange zest)
- 1 tbsp Lemon (fresh juice, plus get 1/2 tsp orange zest)
- 1 tbsp Oregano (fresh leaves, fine chopped)
- 2 tbsp Olive Oil
- 2-3 tbsp Mint (fresh leaves)
- Black Pepper
- 2 Cup Chickpeas (16 ounce)
- 1 Red Bell Pepper
- 1/2 Cup Red Onion
- 1 Cucumber
- 2 Tomatoes
- 1/4 Cup Olives (green olives,water packed,drained)
- 1/2 Cup Pomegranates
To make dressing
- In a wide salad bowl, add juice of orange, zest and juice of lemon, with olive oil and fine minced oregano.
- Whisk with hand-whisk to emulsify the oil and citrus.
- Season with salt and pepper and set aside.
To make salad
- Drain chickpeas and add to salad bowl dressing. Also add chopped onion.
- Mix then set aside to let chickpeas and onion marinate in dressing while you cut rest of the veggies.
- Once all veggies are sliced, add into salad bowl and toss well combine.
- Also add olives and fresh mint. Taste amd adjust seasoning.
- Serve chilled or at room temperature.
Read more our recipe White Peach Sangria
Source : https://bit.ly/2G62laJ