I have a slight fixation on Chicken Tacos, or as I affectionately allude to them – Tikken Chakos. I could eat them each and every day and I’d most likely never become ill of it.
Utilizing lettuce leaves rather than flour tortillas, however, makes it a totally solid dinner, yet at the same time a flavor-pressed “taco”. On the off chance that I didn’t administer, Cody would most likely put each feast we make in a flour tortilla, and even he has come to adore utilizing lettuce wraps for our low-carb tacos.
In this way, trust it or not, we adore these Low-Carb Shredded Chicken Tacos the same amount of as the carby kind. I don’t feel terrible saying this is The BEST Shredded Chicken Taco formulas on the web.
Also try our recipe Pork Rind Nachos
Low-Carb Shredded Chicken Tacos. Gluten Free. Quick and Easy.
- 2 • boneless/skinless chicken breasts [butterflied]
- 2 cups • chicken broth [enough to cover the chicken]
- 2 tsp • chili powder
- 2 tsp • salt
- 1 tsp • cumin
- 1/2 tsp • coriander
- 1/4 tsp • cayenne
- 2 tbsp • lime juice
- 12 • artisan romaine lettuce leafs [or any lettuce that has a small “cup” form]
- to taste • sour cream
- to taste • fresh pico de gallo
- to taste/optional • black beans
- to taste • shredded cheese of choice
- Add the chicken, chicken broth, lime juice, salt and spices to a small/medium sauce pan. Be sure that the liquid covers the chicken. Bring to a boil and then simmer for approximately 10 minutes.
- Shred the chicken with 2 forks. I like to add it back to the liquid so it can absorbs some of the broth throughout all the shreds.
- Now assembled you lettuce tacos: lettuce, sour cream, chicken, pico de gallo, black beans and cheese.
Read more our recipe Tortellini Soup with Italian Sausage & Spinach
Source : https://bit.ly/2tz1SVN