The sweetness of the sweet Peach Schnapps is offset by the tart Cranberry Juice and Vodka, while the Malibu Rum gives it only a trace of a tropical vibe. The strawberry cuts toward the end too are a brilliant treat! The first Melting Pot form of this mixed drink with just Malibu rum.
I’ve had this mixed drink on date evenings and different events at family social affairs and such, so don’t take a gander at it as a Valentine’s day selective. Nonetheless, I believed that with it’s name and a couple of adjustments to the trimming (the heart formed cuts of strawberry) it would be able for the up and coming sentimental occasion.
Also try our recipe Blueberry Martini
Love at first sip! This sweet and fruity cocktail is perfect for a Valentine’s Day celebration.
- 1/2 shot (0.75fl oz or 22ml) Malibu Rum
- 1/2 shot (0.75fl oz or 22ml) Peach Schnapps
- 1/2 shot (0.75fl oz or 22ml) Citron Vodka/Plain Vodka
- 3 shots (4.5fl oz or 132ml) Cranberry Juice
- 2 strawberries, for garnish
- A wedge of lime (optional)
- Sugar to rim the glass (optional)
- To make strawberry hearts for the garnish cut a small “v” to remove the stem of the strawberry. Then cut it into slices.
- You can rim your martini glass with sugar (if you want)- just use a lime/lemon wedge along the rim of the glass to get it wet and dip the glass in a plate with sugar.
- Gently mix the Malibu Rum, Peach Schnapps, Vodka and Cranberry Juice together in a shaker (over ice if your Cranberry juice is not cold and pour it into the prepared glass.
- Garnish your love martini with a couple strawberry hearts and a strawberry on the rim! Enjoy!
- For the strawberry garnish on the rim of the glass, simply make a cut half way up the bottom of a strawberry keeping the rest of it intact including the stem
- You can use either plain Vodka or any citrus flavored vodkas too.
- Because of the sweetness of this drink it doesn’t really need a sugar rim…I just did it cos it’s pretty!
- Drink responsibly. Don’t drink and drive.
Read more our recipe Yakitori Chicken
Source : https://bit.ly/2CjeWme